The home of multiple choice questions for all your KS3, KS4 and KS5 Business Studies, Economics and Accounting requirements.
Posts are made daily wherever possible and an answer is given too!
Questions should be suitable for all exam boards but especially Edexcel and AQA.
Feel free to use them in any lessons starters or knowledge checks, or as part of homework or test assignments. They can be used too in online testing systems such as Socrative.
If you have any suggestions, ideas or other MCQ that you think we should share on our favourite topics of business studies, economics and accounting then please do get in touch via the contacts page.
This license below applies to each blog post:
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
The format of our MCQs are as follows:
- The question on the topic that is being examined & any supporting material
- The instruction on the number of choices you have to make – usually One, but can be two or three depending on the topic.
- Normally – 5 choices (The correct answer and the 4 distractors)
- A further supplementary question, which is either to test additional knowledge on the topic area or the chance for a student to show how they have arrived at the answer – especially for questions which involve a numerical application.
- The answer to the MCQ with further explanation and analysis as applied to the specific topic being examined.